cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Cancel subscription

Hi I subscribed to a 7 day free trial subscription on the 8th May 2019 and no longer need the service. I have send in my cancellation on the 14th May but have noticed that an amount of £7.99 has come off my account. Please cancel with immediate effec...

Rant & Rave feedback email

I recently applied to switch from my current internet provider to NowTV and they attempted to send a package to me. It didn't arrive so I'm waiting for notification it's been resent.  I did however just get an email asking me to fill in my details ab...

How to block a device

Could you tell me how to block a device. I have changed my password but they keep using it, I have no idea who it is..Thanks 

Resolved! Voucher code

Hi I'm just wondering I have a voucher code ready to redeem on my passes its a 24hour sky sports, is they any chance I could swap it for a different pass with it not been activated yet?

Payment Issues

You have took 2 payment Agen leaving me on my over draft also I keep finding payments off 10 p been took

Deleting bank details

Hi does anyone know how to delete the bank details stored on the account. Im trying to cancel the service and delete the acc completely.  Many thanksCt4

Resolved! OK, who screwed my sig up?

The format of the Community has just changed, growing an inexplicable Share button whose sole purpose seems to be to hurl you bodily out of the Community, and my nicely formatted sig lost all its formatting, and its spacing from the actual post. I’ve...

RoyB by Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 5 thanks

Resolved! New international channel

I was wondering if now tv could purchase Nollywood as an international app Nollywood is an African channel that shows African movies, series and all round African entertainment and News.

Resolved! I want to return my NOW TV box

My Now TV box arrived today and I have found out that subtitles aren't available/supported. So, I would like to return it but HOW THE %*@* DO YOU DO IT? This has to be the most useless system known to man. Why oh why did I ever bother.

Resolved! Sky cinema pass I havent ordered

Hi I received an email this morning saying welcome to sky cinema pass etc I haven't ordered this and I've checked with everyone else and they all say not. How do I find out from which device and what time this was ordered? And if it is a mistake (on ...