cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Extremely poor picture quality

I purchased a 4k Now TV box to use with a 4k projector in my home cinema room only to discover that the best picture quality that can be achieved is (720p) and the only audio stream available is stereo. What a joke! 1080p and 5.1 sound should be the ...

Deleting account

Opened an account to get a week pass and then a day pass. Went onto online chat to cancel and delete account. Asked 10 times to delete account and all they can say is read the small print. Refused to delete it and now have escalated for something tha...

Information

Good afternoon I would like change the language on my now tv somebody can help me please? 

ITV Hub on xboxe

Hi All Hoping someone can help, I have just changed to NowTV Broadband unfortunately since swapping I am unable to use the ITV hub through my xbox and unable to get internet access to BBC iplayer through my smart TV although it is connected to the hu...

Do you need a tv license for now tv?

Do you need a TV license for Nowtv? I ask because the nowtv app has a live tv option. So does this mean that subscribing to nowtv means I now have to get a tv license because the app has live tv?

Payment on account

I changed to Now TV on 13th May 2019 and thats when my first payment was to be taken, well I was out on my account by a few pence, so It hasnt been taken but it still says on my account its paid!! What will happen now? will they try again, as just ch...