cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Billing

Why do I keep getting loads of payments coming out of my bank who do I contact to speak to as I can’t seem to get onto a live chat? 

Viewing cctv over mibile data

Hi I'm new to this.  I have an issue with my recently purchased Yale smart living cctv kit. Apparently I can view my cameras live via mobile data, I can't . I've rung BT (mobile provider) and Yale. Both of which has said its the router which isn't al...

Navigation using Now TV player

I'm using NOW TV Player on my laptop.It only seems to want to give me the first episode of any tv serial.Is there not a way to navigate between episodes and/or series? For instance it goes straight to episode 1, series 1 of Game of Thrones. What if I...

Faulty remote?

I purchased a now tv stick a few months ago online and now the remote has developed a faulty it's making a whining noise and does not function at all has anyone else had this ? Also would I get a replacement or if I bought another would it work? Than...

Resolved! Duplicate

Hi all I’m having trouble with some now tv shows such as the show misfits Garage on discovery, unfortunately I can’t add a photo due to it not letting me but for example it will sayseason 1season 1season 2season 2season 2with some of the episodes scr...

Aladdin

Since this the off topic section, who else has seen the new Aladdin film and loved it?? (or hated it? )