cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Resolved! Buying Passes

Hi, i have just bought B/B from now TV and it is due to start on the 5/8/19. I also intend to buy the TV service. At the moment it seems there is only an option for me to start a free trial and no option to buy a pass to coincide with my B/B start da...

Answer the phone!

My 12 month Broadband and Phone contract ends shortly after which the monthly cost increases by about £12.   I could move to another provider who is offering an introductory deal.   Or, I could ask NowTv if they would be willing to keep me on for ano...

Smart Stick use in a hotel

Last night I was in a hotel where I could stream with my smartphone connected to the hotel internet but not with my Smart Stick connected to the internet.  Both devices were connected to the same hotel internet connection but the Smart Stick would no...

Contract help

Hello, I've just noticed for past xx amount of months I've been getting charged off now tv without even using the service, I have logged into what I thought is the account that's being charged but it not, is there anyway of any staff helping me out p...

Dodge phone calls

Keep receiving phone calls from 020 86387505 automated message, wanting me to speak to them so they can change my ip address cus some people have access to it. This is a scam

Where's my kit?

I've switched from plusnet and I've been cut-off for over a week now because nowtv didn't send out my initial kit in time. I've called nowtv twice in the last 8 days and both times I've been promised that a replacement kit has been dispatched and wil...

Zzz

I would like to close my account on the 15th of July, 2014 because I am coming back to Poland