cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Broadband/payments

My broadband goes live today, and i joined for the first time. When does they payment actually get taken as it days "on the date of installation" but I've noticed it's not been taken from my account? 

Please remove Sky Cinema package from my account

Dear Now TV, I have spent most of the day trying to call you.... The message stated a 20 wait before speaking to a customer service advisor. I waited more than 20 minutes to speak to someone on several occasions. Please ensure that my account is for ...

tv and broadband

i have been looking at the tv and broadband deals but doesn't tell you much.what tv package is it, can i record, catch up, can i use netflix and you tube on my tv?

Now tv !!

My now tv and Netflix was running slow and now tv told me to rest it. I have done this and then I had to rest my password......it now doesn’t register my password and I can’t connect to internet anymore so I’m stuck out of now tv. I don’t know what t...

Deleted movies

SpoilerIs there a way to get back movies that’s been taken off ? Or a way you can buy them to stay on permanently? Is there a way to get back movies that’s been taken off ? Or a way you can buy them to stay on permanently? 

Resolved! How to send mail to NowTV

So, I am in the middle of setting up NowTV in Ireland, and have hit several issues, and can't get any help from them, the chat to a rep real time is a disaster software wise, the window is slow, unresponsive and keeps hiding behind other windows, and...