cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Now TV card payment

I'm trying to set up a payment for now TV my debit cards it date hasn't expired not suppose to be expired for another 2 years yet and every time I set the payment up it say hmm incorrect card details when there are all correct. I got 2 passes and sti...

Using a free trial i cant access

I have just purchased a free trial for the entertainment package, however  I do not go live till the 16/09/19 and I have just realised  my phone isn't compatible with the app. I am now going to waste my free 7 day trial. Is there anyway this can be p...

Nowtv

Hi The only tv/movie service i tried that you compete with is all4. And the reward is being the worst service out there. Pros: 1. Cheaper version of Sky Cons: 1. Quality is SO last century (720p for most its existence when others offered 4k). Even la...

Technical issues

Hi anyone any idea as to why my internet keeps going on /off we can’t watch one full programme /film due to this and the picture is all fuzzy which makes it worse I ve rang now tv all I get is ure INternet  is ok but obviously it s not this has gone ...

Hayu?

I am a subscriber of hayu, I also pay for entertainment and movies on now tv. On my home page it goes in the drop down list ofMoviesEntertainmentSky SportsKidsHayunow when i click on hayu and go through to the content that appears i click on the firs...

Tv stick stock

Hi, 6 weeks now waiting replacement stick. Made complaints, just told to check site, complaints canceled by now TV. Using resolver but have given up.  ,looks like am not a valued customer.Surely lack of stock this long some kind of better solution co...

cdm66 by Mentor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment

I cancelled all my passes a while ago now but I've just seen I have a pending payment on my bank account for now tv

Contacting now tv

Does anyone know how to contact now TV via email instead of online chat? My phone is pretty crap when it comes to live chat and calling them is not an option as my anxiety goes through the roof so I can never explain properly what my issue is. I'm su...