cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

phone call re hacking

had a call saying our broadband would go off in 24 to 48 hours due to hacking. Is this a genuine call? We were not given any security questions 

Resolved! Helpppp

I got a free 6 month pass with my box the pass was from now tv I’ve never used it do you think they’d give me a new one ? They could check I’ve never used it once I totally forgot 

FRAUD

YOU ARE ILLEGALLY TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH I CANCELLED IT IN MARCH 2019

Watching Now TV in 1020p or above?

Hello, I am new to Now TV and was recently told that both the Entertainment and Cinema passes stream at 720p. Is there a way to stream and watch at 1080p or 4K? I have an Xbox One X and I'm not sure if its possible to do a proper scaling for the scre...

Now tv stick

Ordered stick 3 weeks ago still not received asked over several live chats for a refund to be told No, and my last chat tonight I was cut off and my last one before that I was told a manager had promised to contact me yet again another lie, I  shall ...

Vouchers

I applied a voucher last week for 2 months entertainment. When I had done, my account said next payment was due in December. Today however, £8.99 has been taken from my account and my voucher is nowhere to be found. Please help.

Donations

Good evening,  Our pre-school is having a fundraising event and we was hoping that maybe Nowtv would possibly donate some passes for our event. We want to raise money for the pupils educational journey within our setting. Is this a possibility? Kinde...

Sports pass not working

Dear Now TV or anyone that can help.i am so upset with NowTVi bought a sky sports week pass this morning. I have a Mac so I downloaded latest version of NowTV app too. When I sign in and try to watch sky sports there is no play button or anything and...