cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

About time mods followed the rules

Contributors follow the rules, and try to supply new ideas according to those rules, but Tom-r decides he will not follow those rules, and instead chooses to deliberately understand forum rules or posts (obviously he cannot read English).. Deletes th...

Billions trailer

I was going to post a link to the trailer for Billions, but if we can't use strong language in our text I thought I probably wouldn't be allowed to post the (brilliantly!) sweary trailer. Just search for the trailer for BILLIONS from Showtime.  The f...

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now TV Prices

I have had a good look around the Now Tv site and cant find prices for Now Tv passes for more than a month. Currently i buy my Passes at the game, and pay £15 for 2 months of movies, £15 for 3 months of entertainment and £10 for 1 week of sky sports....

Changes to the ideas board

Hi Everyone,   I wanted to let you know about a change I'll be making to the Ideas Board shortly.   We've seen over a thousand individual ideas suggested since the community launched, with several hundred of them being implemented to date. In reality...