cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Now tv

Hi cant log in on my ps4 saying not recognizing my email or password help.

Resolved! Box Sets and Blockbusters for just £99

Can anyone help recover email today for Box Sets and Blockbusters for just £99, but every time I go to my account I'm unable to get the offer it is so frustrating. Can't contact anyone just get robotic answers Help

Now tv ps4

Hi. I noticed s1 ep6, s2 ep1, s2 ep2 and s2 ep 3 of the walking dead are missing. Just pointing it out in case this is a technical issue. Quite frustrating and confusing at first skipping so many episodes. 

Cancellations

I recently started a free 7 day movie trial and I tried to cancel it on the last day but I did not let me. Plz help!

Now tv box

I’ve plugged my tv box in I haven’t used it for a year and it says update software but I can’t get past the connection page , then when I googled how to fix the problem it tells me I have to put in a number that comes on the screen but none does come...

Accidentally pressed back

Ok so I've just purchased a new now tv stick, set everything up, had the code through the tv for a free months pass to everything, but had to set it up through my mobile ect. Once I tried to activate the voucher I accident pressed back and now cant r...

Unable watch now tv on ipad

Unable to watch now tv on iPad, it’s working ok via box,Worked ok till I updated IOS and Now Tv app tonightCode 24 is displayed when trying to connect

Tv app

I have the now tv app on my Sony tv. I have both cinema and entertainment passes.. but it only shows the cinema pass when using the app? Any suggestions to fix it?