Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Contact

Is there any way to get a second stick for my tv's 

Hi

I need help to cancel paymet from my bank. How i can contract some one?

Bluetooth Headphones and Android App

Hey, I'm using the android app (latest version) with jlab jbuds air bluetooth headphones. The sound starts off fine through the headphones, but after a minute or two, will revert back to the phone speaker. This is the only app doing this, everything ...

NOW TV BROKEN LOADING SCREEN. SERVER DOWN. HELP!

I was using the BBC iplayer app on now tv on my television and it came up with a pop up saying *something went wrong* I unplugged my box then re connected it and now it has frozen on a colour changing loading screen that just says now tv powered by r...

Charged in error

I have been charged when I cancelled 3 months ago. When I log in it says I haven’t been charged and I cannot speak to an actual person. The now bot chat just goes round in circles. This is a scam and I will never trust now to again. The number to cal...

Refund

Hello been trying to get in touch with someone due to the fact I've been getting charged for about a year without my knowledge. Can someone please help me I've been trying to phone about this situation.

Now TV stick and remote

I've changed WiFi router with my stick still on the old WiFi and remote won't pair either. So now I'm stuck with a stick that won't work.Any ideas?

Buying a new TV

I am currently searching for a new tv and need some help, please.I use a Roku streaming stick to watch Now TV, Netflix and Prime and want to upgrade my TV to a 4KHD. I spoke to Roku who informed me:4K UHD TVsUp to 2160p at 60fps (3840 × 2160) with up...