cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

A new device

Hello I have just got an additional now tv stick I’ve set it up on my television downstairs, I’ve followed all the steps and when I enter the code from the tv it keeps saying oops something has gone wrong? I have repeated the set up numerous times bu...

Resolved! Linux

So what is the state of play with respect to Linux users?Are we considered worthy yet?Or are we still ignored? Are we ever likely to be considered?

Mistakenly Charged

I've applied a voucher by Vodafone last night that grants a 1 month entertainment pass, I've applied the voucher and the voucher went through, however to my suprise I was charged £8.99 on my card, I'm hoping Now tv can resolve this issue and reimburs...

Error

Sorry something went wrong can someone please help me?i have uninstalled, reset router n updated, but no joy. Tia

Resolved! Help?

I have used NowTV for a while, and over time I have added more passes. However I am finding my payments hard to keep track of because they are all different dates. Is there anyway I can have all my passes be billed to my bank account on the same day?...

Suggestions for service improvement

With competition from Netflix and Amazon, with the looming threat of Disneys online service on the horizon, my honest opinion of NowTV as a recent new subscriber is that the service needs to improve, and quickly.  If not I fear that NowTV and Sky wil...

Help

I’m trying to register my device with the now tv stick I’ve never used before. I’ve put in the code on my phone and going through the questions but when I get to the payment it keeps saying error, any ideas why? I’ve tried a few different codes and r...

Now TV Support/complaints

Have tried putting in a couple of complaints/issues via the complaints section of the website. In neither case did it appear that whoever answered them actually read my submission properly before sending a back a canned standard response.in both case...

Not happy

My now TV has stopped working, I am not happy as this has not been working for about 2 weeks and I am paying monthly for a service I cant even watch, please can you look into this and get this fixed also i want a refund. Also I think it is awful that...