cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

How do I find my bill amount online?

Hi I’m new to NOW TV and my bill amount isn’t shoeing up yet. I go I go live on Monday and I received and email that states my first payment is due on my live date. I just want to make sure I have enough in the bank before they take the payment.

Unauthorised payment

Basically to cut a long story short Now TV have been taking money out of my bank account each month but it is not the card associated with my Now TV accounts. They have said I have no accounts with that payment card. I used to use that payment card b...

Paying a bil

Is there a way for me to contact now tv without the use of a phone as my phone contract has just ended i dont have access to a phone and i really need to pay my bill 

Contacting NowTV

Why is there no way to contact NowTV by phone?? Some things just have to be discussed in person!!  My bank was hacked and my new card wont arrive before my payment is due so NowTV won't get paid. I've swapped providers anyway and my new broadband wil...

Unauthorised payments

I have been into my bank this morning because I am constantly being billed for now TV every month to which I don't have, I wouldn't mind if I had it but I don't plus the bank tells me I have been billed every month since 2015,which I don't remember e...

Resolved! Mobed adress

I have just moved adress today and need my broadband switched over to new adress 

Error code 009 stick

Hello could someone advise me on code 009. It’s nothing to do with interference and being to far away. As it used to work fine. My stick is only a few months old. My Netflix works fine. Thanks 

ASOS £50 voucher

Hi,  I purchased NOWtv Wifi with the unidays £50 ASOS gift voucher which was meant to be sent on the 14th February. However, I have still not received the voucher even though I got confirmation emails regarding it.   

A new device

Hello I have just got an additional now tv stick I’ve set it up on my television downstairs, I’ve followed all the steps and when I enter the code from the tv it keeps saying oops something has gone wrong? I have repeated the set up numerous times bu...