cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Now tv not working

Im having a problem with numerous of my devices. I have 4 in total around my home. 2 sticks and 2 boxes. The sticks are the ones with problems. It keeps saying its not connected on the homepage and kicking me off what i am watching. Its not the broad...

Resolved! Now TV smart stick

Hello bought a new smart stick the remote stopped working half way through loading transferring ,,,so took it back and got a new replacement Now tv smart stick,,,help Will it work on tv that had old smart stick on,,, will I need a different TV and em...

Phone calls

Has anyone ever found a random number in their phone bill that cost quite a bit. i have one that is £49 which I never made many thanks

Email

Both my husband and I have Now TV accounts. No problems with mine, but the last 2 months my husband has been charged for a Sports Day Pass. The first one we got refunded but they refused to refund the second one. Anyway, he created a payment pin. Thi...

Early payment

Hi you have taken a payment almost two weeks early! It’s a bit crazy! It’s due on the 25th but got taken today! Help

Live chat

Why is live chat a computer? I’ve not received my hub and I was told My go live date was 12th March

Picture and sound quality

Picture and sound quality on some programs and films are a complete joke. Its like watching a copy when i was 12. No human to speak to and the robot thing just sends me in circles. Obviously they dont want complaints or to deal with them. Wouldnt be ...