cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Username

Hi I’m a new user and I set now tv up on my phone but now I want to watch it on my Xbox console it won’t let me 

Payment declined help

Says payment declined.  But says not pending if I put money in bank will they take it still are not . Says they tryed but normally you can pay in before 2 PM to clear funds any one no thanks 

Watching now TV on fire stick

Is this possible? Doesn't seem so. Can't screen mirror from android as now TV will only run in app not web browser. Same problem in trying to use web browser eg Firefox on the fire TV stick.

Payments

I keep getting charged daft payments from my bank which is £1.50 etc everyday and when I click on it on my bank it says (now tv billing help) anyone have any clue what this could be? I don’t even have a now tv prescription 

Human being

How do I get to speak to a person re my now tv? The BOT isn't giving me the options I need

Changing my email

Is anyone else having problems with changing there email on here? It will not let me it comes up that there trouble. It’s been doing it for three days

Now tv not working

Im having a problem with numerous of my devices. I have 4 in total around my home. 2 sticks and 2 boxes. The sticks are the ones with problems. It keeps saying its not connected on the homepage and kicking me off what i am watching. Its not the broad...