cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Payment

I've just finished my week free trial,when I started my trial I tried to set up payment details from one bank account but unfortunately it didn't go through so I set up with a different bank account so I transferred money into this account for the fi...

Resolved! I need to cancel

Hi my 2yr old son some how confirmed a payment on my tv for a entertainment pass. I don’t want it, but don’t know how I can cancel It all together. I have all these channels already so it’s just a waste of money. Pls help if u know what I can do . Th...

Getting started on the Community

CONTENTS >   What is the Community for? >   What are the diffrent Community areas? >   How do I make a new post? >   What does "Accept Answer" mean? >   What are Superusers?     What is the Community for? The Community is the perfect plac...

new post button image.png su icon image.PNG
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 32 thanks

Delivery

Hi I have tried to email you about the nowtv stick that has been sent to wrong address and have spoken to royal mail about it and they sed to contact nowtv for a refund or to resend the iteam. What happens now?

Being charged after cancellation

i cancelled my broadband in dec as it went up from £18 to £25. I wasnt happy about this but it was my fault for not noticing it goes up that much. Anyway Jan bill came out annoyingly but that was by the by. I contacted them to make sure it was cancel...

Log on to my Now TV

I have tried to watch films on my Now TV via the App on my TV and the fire sticks I have but they are now asking for my passwords and they were stored. I had this box in 2007 and I've married since with a change of name. Ive tried password reset and ...

Promotion help

Hi when i ordered now tv fast fibre and free phon it was supposed to come with 12 months movie pass for £5.99 but i cannot find the option for it can anyone help?