cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Setting up my now TV stick

Hello I recently obtained a new now TV stick after I was having issues setting up my old one. Every time I enter my WiFi passcode it resets itself and and then asks me again for my WiFi code, so it’s going around in circles and won’t pass this stage....

Getting charged for an account I can't access

I am trying to cancel an account that is saying I don't exist, even though the email is visible when I use Account Finder. In account finder it also has 2 other random emails linked to my details that I don't recognize.  And the live chat is not avai...

Don't get an order

Hello I didn't get my broadband I didn't get an router. So I have no possible to get an internet becouse even you put live I don't have my item. I work from internet so I got no possible how to work I lost a lot of money becouse of got that kind of p...

Charged for auto renew

Hi, I have been charged today for an entertainment pass that auto renewed at full price after an offer. I know I’ve been a bit of a spanner not turning it off but how do I go about getting a refund as I do not want the pass? I have tried to contact n...

Broadband

How long did anyone waited to go love for the internet many thanks Emma64

Internet won't connect

So my internet has gone off however all lights on my hub are green. Does anyone know what might be the problem as troubleshooting says no internet connection found thanks

Payment not authorised - Credit Rating

Hi I am unable to find the answer anywhere on the forum or online. I signed up for Now Cinema for 2 months on an offer (£1.00 per month). The payment for the second month was due to come out but I no longer use the account I originally paid the first...

Issues logging on

I have had Now Tv for nearly year when using it on new devices I have never had a problemuntil today. I purchased a Hisense Tv where the app is already on there and it lets me log in but when loading something I choose to watch it comes up with an er...

Possible charitable Donation of Now TV vouchers

I am posting this on the community as I have been unable to contact Now TV directly: Dear Now TV,                         My name is Jamie, I am a Youth and Community Worker for the Hexham Youth Initiative Which supports children, teenagers, and fami...

2 paymeants i never setup

looking at my credit card bill and i have 2 payments for now tv (£11.99) i haven't used it for many years now, got it for sport package even the credit card went out of date in 2018 how do i get in connect to sort this please thanks stephen