cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Free sky sport month pass offer

I was offered a free month of sky sports when I tried to cancel my pass due to covid 19 and nothing on but when I try to get the offer it doesn't work and says there is a problem! Any one else had problems?

Now TV pass not uplaoded

Hi I purchased the broadband package which should come with an entertainment pass but it isn't showing when I log in and asking me to purchase ?Thanks

Resolved! Code 16

I have an iPhone XS.Every time I try to watch anything it doesn’t allow it. Code 16.I have the entertainment pass and sky cinema pass.I can’t download either. it thinks my device is modified but it isn’t. help please

Internet down 2nd time

how do I get help with my services going down again as no help on web site. Online chat is off line and no answer on the phone can anyone advise other than using a better company in future 

Resolved! Phone

My phone despite not being touched keeps phoning 999 its happen 8 times since yesterday the police phoned me on my mobile to ok how do I sort this so it doesn't happen again

Charges for Unidentified Account

Hi,  I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, while I wait for a response to my complaint lodged through the website.I have noticed a monthly charge of £8.99 on my wife's business account that appears to relate to an ongoing pass. She ass...

Cant delete device

I have a smart stick added on my account but want to delete it I have done the normal deleting but they just go back on it I've changed my password 3 times but still cant fully delete it they just plug back in and play plz help

Charged

I have been charged twice for my now tv broadband, from 2 separate bank accounts how can i contact them n about this and it has been taken in the same month to. 

payments

Please can I have some information on why money is still going out my bank when I’ve cancelled my account!!

Charged twice

I was checking my banking app and I have been charged twice for this month, been a loyal customer, one payment was taken at 7am then 7.40am, hopefully it will get sorted soon it is in my holdings, any help or advice welcome