cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Broadband

I want to get Now Broadband. However one of my housemates already has Sky Broadband. I was wondering if I get Now Broadband will he still be able to use his Sky Broadband as I don't want to take over his phoneline

Chromecast

Hey guys I'm trying to see if i can watch something on my phone and cast it to my nowtv device, has anyone been able to do so?? Xx

Resolved! faulty stick

I have a Now TV stick and it will only work if I leave it plugged in charging. I know this isn't how its supposed to be used as when I first received it I would charge it then pop it in the hdmi socket on TV, any suggestions or should I not use it an...

Resolved! Internet Radio

@schnapps Hi Schnapps I guessing that you are a man that likes your electronics and are not afraid to experiment with or try out new equipment. I say the above because I wanted to know if you have ever owned or still have an Internet Radio? You see, ...

ukbobboy by Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 14 thanks

Refunds?

I have just found out that I have been paying for now tv for a year now and didn't have a clue I was because I thought I cancelled my subscription long ago. I haven't been using it because my household already has an account. So I was wondering if an...

Resolved! Controls on NowTv

I used to have Sky Q and we moved to NowTv as we moved house and could not get a signal due to trees. We love NOWTV but there are a few things that could improve it.There needs to be a way to fast forward to the end of the programme like the button a...

Steve411 by Scholar
  • 5 replies
  • 3 thanks

Cancel broadband order

Hi - I need to cancel my order (as installation date is too far away - maybe switch at a later date) but the live chat isnt available to do this. My order hasn’t been delivered yet etc. How do I go about this? I’ve already been charged the initial £5...

changing date

How do you change your payment date for your broadband? I've looked and I think I'm going round in circles 

Sky Sports Pass charges

Hi guys, does anybody know if we can apply for a reduction in the Sky Sports TV pass, as Sky themselves have reduced the amount their account holders pay, while we are in Lockdown, and there is no Live sports going on....but we have still had to pay ...

Charged but signing up has failed

Hi I have tried to sign up for a broadband package and have been charged 20 pence but I’m being told that the sign up has failed please help thank you