cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Now 90s tv channel

Hi, does anyone know why now 90s tv is just showing a black screen since it relaunched on the 1st Oct. The on now/next seems to be working. I’ve rescanned the channels and rebooted the box and it’s still the same 

Now tv stick wire

Hi all my daughter broke the mains wire from the plug to the stick, I remember previously trying a random same wire I had laying around the house but when turned on it came up with a warning that this wire does not power the stick enough.i need to bu...

Remote

My now tv remote is broken I have the downloaded one on my phone . But I need a remote to connect the now tv stick to the internet . Which I can’t do on the downloaded remote . Only gives me the option to reset my controller to connect is there a way...

Moving house

Hi, are you able to transfer the phone/Broadband account to a new address. Can this be done quickly.....thanks 

Pay off your outstanding balance

Hi, is there anyway i can pay my outstanding balance off in montly payments its £81  so i could pay £20  a month but i want my services turning back on today 

Internet

Hi my internet payment has not been taken. Why is this?

Charged for a cancelled account

I have cancelled my now TV account back in November 2019 but still remain to get charged for it every month and I'm.trying to ask them for refund of the money they took but the nowtv chat helpline isn't very helpful at all can anyone help me out plea...

Broadband

I want to get Now Broadband. However one of my housemates already has Sky Broadband. I was wondering if I get Now Broadband will he still be able to use his Sky Broadband as I don't want to take over his phoneline

Chromecast

Hey guys I'm trying to see if i can watch something on my phone and cast it to my nowtv device, has anyone been able to do so?? Xx