cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Need help refund

Hi I need help gettin refund on now tv smart box I dnt really use it now but u took money out my bank account and I need it bk please help

Cancel Contract Before Activation Date

I have now had 3 engineer appointments cancelled by Openreach for the installation of a telephone line for the provision of broadband and telephone. Even though I have a contract, can I cancel it before the activation date?

Resolved! iPhone App

Hi I am unable to use my Now TV app on my IPhone 10 when I click on the icon I revive a message to say that the app is not supported in my country (UK) it also tells me to go and up date in App Store but when I try to search for it I can’t not find i...

Phone calls

I'm getting loads of phone calls saying we have phoned people!! this happened this morning after an amazon phone call scam to us and continue throughout the day. Thank you 

NO 3 MONTH KIDS CODE

Hi I've purchased the now TV stick with 3month kids pass but no code or card inside for it how do I get the code? 

Unable to access Now TV

I got a free 2 month trial with my PS4, I got to the payment part, my voucher was accepted.. I downloaded the app. But I cannot get past the payment section. Can someone help or tell me how to speak directly with a Now TV operative. Thanks

Broadband issues

Today's broadband speed is beyond ridiculous. Me and my wife are both working from home due to the pandemic but we lost most of the day due to issues with broadband. Is there a wider issue or is it just because we cancelling the contract with Noe TV ...

Payments

I've received email to say my payment wasn't received I've checked my online banking and it has. Who do I contact about this