cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Xbox one and boost

Hi. I have an Xbox one and i have nowTV with boost. I know I can't receive full hd using the Xbox at the moment, but if I plug either a now TV box or the hdmi stick into the Xbox one's second hdmi socket will I be able to watch it in full hd? 

My now tv stick not working

HiMy now tv smart stick won't work when I take it to my friends house, it won't even pair up with the remote after doing a reset but it works perfectly when I plug it in at mine. It has worked before at my friend's house just doesn't want to now, not...

Unable to sign you in, please try again later

first of all I should start by saying this is a new account that I have set up in order to be able to access any kind of help/technical assistance from NOW TV. I’m having a problem that I’ve been having for just over two weeks now every time I sign i...

Pluto App not working

When i click on Pluto App nothing is found.  This app was working 1 minute and literally a couple of minutes later, was not working when i clicked on it again.  I have updated my system as suggested.  I have also removed this app and downloaded again...

Broadband and TV deal

Hi I found a deal on a comparison site for now broadband and then you get sky sports for £20 for 12 months but when I add the pass it charges me full price. Do I get the pass after I order? 

Will i get a refund?

I just cancelled my now tv pass which I didn't realise I would get charged for since I only got a free trial and I want to make sure I will get my money back,Does anyone know if I will get a full refund?

Resolved! No internet light

I have no internet light at all, I have power and wireless lights both green but the internet light is off. Anyone know email to contact now because I have a speech problem and can't use phones ?