cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Ddos

I need help what is the contact number for now tv. Someone has stole my ip or booted me offline o cannot get online and there is no phone number for help

Resolved! Phone line

Can anyone tell me who do I talk to to get the anker point for the phone line from the post to the house changed its badly corroided and twisting in he windthanks very much

Live Chat

On hold for live chat for ages and then got cut off when I began to send a message. Is this currently an issue for everyone?

NOW TV 4K Box

Not sure if anyone has noticed but the NOW TV 4K Smart Box is no longer being advertised as able to be bought on the NOW TV website or on the Argos website.  You can still however buy the Smart Stick which comes with either the entertainment, cinema ...

Still no refund

So I was offered a refund about 6 wks ago on remaining time of season pass purchased last year. Fair enough, was happy to accept and felt now/sky had been decent in their final decision to play it right. After being told I would receive the refund in...

Resetting a free Skysportstrial

We had a free 3 month Skysports trial suspended before lockdown and although our Nowtv account shows this is reactivated when we try to use it we're told to buy a new pass. Any advice most welcome!

Resolved! Sports pass

Hi is any any one else having issues tonight i bought the sky sports pass for tonight games but when i click on sky sports its takes me back to the main menu screen on my now tv stick ? 

Sky sports mobile

Hiya, I have been trying to buy a pass for sky sports mobile. It continues to say there is a problem once I have pressed pay. Is it a glitch of some sort? Please help