cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Remove my bank details

Dear Now TV,   Can you please remove my bankdetails or delete my Now TV account as soon as possible without any delays.   Thank you

Complaints

Now TV is absolutely Rubbish and made worst by the fact that it’s impossible to contact anyone. if the company has a decent PR department they should have contacted. Me by now. Sadly not and I have been trying to lodge a complaint for over a week now...

No access to email

Can’t access email account to reset password and have no way off resetting it but need access

Billing error

Hi, I recently subscribed to the sports subscription of £25 a month.I have been charged £50 for this month! When I first paid for it the £25 came out (as it should) the next day I checked my bank and another £25 had been taken out bringing me into mi...

Mobile pass not working

Hi, i recently purchased a sky sport mobile pass for a month but when i iog onto my phone and go to my account info, it states "yoy need a pass to start working". I cant watch premier league!

Resolved! My now tv box isn’t working

My now tv box isn’t working! move reset it factory reset it! Done everything I’ve been told to do it’s still not working I’m paying for something I can’t use! i don’t see why I should spend more money on a new device when I have been a loyal customer...

Resolved! My broadband / line rental

Hello I pay for broadband and phone line however I don’t use / need the phone line and I get billed for it ofc, is there anyway to just pay for broadband and not the phone line as well? I’ve looked all over and cannot find anything relating to my iss...