Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

P

There is no dial tone on the phones, need help

Setting up old now tv box

Hi, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but only just joined the forumwe have an old now tv box but can’t connect it to our sharp tv.It connects to the internet, the now tv animation comes up then the screen goes black and the remote won’t do ...

Please help

I’m at a loss as what to do next....I was supposed to go live on 18 June but still am without internet today. I’ve called daily, made a formal complaint, tired to cancel and start again with a new provider - but that has been rejected as NowTV won’t ...

cancelling current provider

Hi,  I am new to NOW TV and have an installation date for TV, telephone and broadband on 14th July. Will Now TV cancel my current contract with Virgin Media or do you have to do it yourself? Thanks Gary and Karen

Fraudulent activity on my account.

I have been contacted by my bank and a total of over £400 has been taken from my account. NOWTV being one of them. I cancelled my account back in February and now suddenly I’ve been charged again. I can’t go further with my case or access any money i...

Resolved! withdrawal of PS3 for Now TV

We are a new user for Now TV, and now have been told that NowTV is bring removed from PS3.  We have taken up the offer of a free stick, however, we have more than one TV in the house being used that utilises a PS3 to view NowTV as only have one smart...

Is Britbox any good ?

Has anyone signed up and used BRITBOX ? And is it any good ? My son has been trying to persuade me to sign up or at least try it out with a free trial first,  Not sure if it is worth the money and his only interest is to watch all the classic Doctor ...

Remove my bank details

Dear Now TV,   Can you please remove my bankdetails or delete my Now TV account as soon as possible without any delays.   Thank you