cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

stick

now tv stick not connecting to hdmi port. tried different devices still not working. a solid whit light on display. tried resetting

NowTV broadband down?

Hello, is the internet down because I can’t seem to get my router to connect to the internet. It’s done this several times in the 2 years I have been with nowtv and normally I ring them and it magically gets sorted as soon as I’m on the phone to them...

BRODBAND IS NOT WORKING

I'm so angry as my 4hrs job was fckd by NowTv brodband, I've actually lost all data now with my business work coz of that, no support in the evening, no help obviously just a stupid information for hard core brain damage kids about how to set up Ur r...

Resolved! Freeview

Please can someone tell me do I get freeview with my new fibre broadband tv and tel package as I’m confused, it doesn’t take much so all answers are appreciated. Thanks simonb

Now tv are withholding passes I paid for!!

Since when have you had to prove your purchase?????i bought a now tv box in a B&M store (mainly for the passes) and when I set it up it said we haven’t uploaded your passes you need to contact live chat and they will add them for you. After 40 mins n...

Asia Channels

In the same way there's the Hayu Pass, how about having one that encompasses all or some of the 19 Asian channels on Sky TV.  It would be something I would very much like to see rather than having to go down the route of having to contract in with Sk...

Bt now tv help reqiired

Hi, i have now tv , but am with BT However now tv is a package in BT.Question do i cancel Now TV and not for BT package that includes now tv or do i keep now tv and opt for BT package without now tv ?I don't know the pros and cons Help appreciated

Guuru

HiHas anyone else recieved an email asking them to become a now tv guuru?. Ive downloaded it but im now not sure if it is legit. It came from a very legit looking now tv email. Anyone else?

How to upgrade ?

My internet is really slow and we have got more devices in the house now using the broadband but can't find a number to get hold of them please can anyone help me