cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Resolved! Connection

Hi i just set up my new talk talk box with Now TV but when I sign in all I'm.getting is movies and there no other options for box sets, Sports etc. On my phone I do bit not on my tv!!! I've tried everything but i can't get it to work. Can you help???

Image issues

When I go to NoWTV the screen flickers of white static and the volume appears to be intermittent. Can’t find any help to call NOWTV, anyone else got a similar problem?

Now tv package

I'm hoping to sign up to NOW, we don't have a tv aerial so first of all could we watch tv through now, broadband for example?We also would like the option to record programmes too.Also wondering about evening/weekend calls too, anybody who can help o...

Passes

I got the nowtv stick and received a month free of entertainment and movies. I pay for it and my partner uses my account but he doesn’t get the month free he has to start the 7day free trial. Any ideas how to change it so he gets the months free like...

Paying for an account

Im basically paying for an account that my autisitc son set up with the wrong email address i need to speak to someone but cant find a y way if contacting them coz im now paying 20 a month for an account that dont get used

Checking expiry date of passes

Is there a way to check when a pass is due to expire - without contacting LiveChat. I have a few passes, but unsure which will be expirying first. Maybe there should be an option on teh website, that will allow you to check if a pass is stll valid, a...

Resolved! Auto Renewal

l only wish to use Now TV when I wish to i.e. when my football team is on Sky Sports. I have three days left on my monthy pass and want to ensure Auto Renewal doesn't kick in, whlst still allowing me to watch until my pass expires. Can't get through ...

Passes

Does anybody know when hayu will be available to all customers? Nowtv originally said September in 2018 but still not available on my passes.