cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Angry customer

My bill is monthly I paid it on 7th 10th 15th !! Even tho I asked for it all to come out on 10th off every month now tv take it when they want .I've also noticed as soon as money goes into my account their taking it !!?? They spying on my bank accoun...

Rented movies

Whilst trying to watch a rented movie I keep getting the message that "there is a problem at the moment (1101)"Does anyone know what is the cause and a possible solution?Thanks

How do you get the dsl name and password?

How do you get the dsl name and password? In other routers you can find this but I cannot find it in the Now TV router. I want to use a TP-Link router and need the DSL username and password for the DSL link. Anyone connecting with a TP-Link or other ...

Resolved! Moving house

I’m moving house and want to take my WIFI with me, any one know how to do so or who to contact? 

NowTV on Plex (Windows Desktop Server)

Hi there,I have an LG and Samsung smart TV. Both of them will no longer support NowTV on the in-built app towards the end of the month.I have a Plex server that runs on a Desktop PC which then in turn streams my personal content to the TV's in the ho...

Being charged for passes

Last month I got an email receipt being charged for the kids pass which I’ve never activated - I went into my account and cancelled it and also had to cancel the tv boost pass which I also haven’t authorised - no one has access to my account and I re...

Voucher not accepted

I have voucher from Confused.Com when I try to enter code for the past few days all I get is a message saying:we’re having with vouchers right now.Please wait a moment and try again. I’ve tried countless time over past few days but no luck   Any advi...

Payment not taken

The payment due on 21 July has not been taken yet. I did realise my card had expired and have updated the new details.