cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Now TV box never switches off

Hi, apologies if this has already been addressed as I haven’t posted for while, does anyone have a black Now TV box that doesn’t switch off or go into stand by after a period of non use? I’m now resorting to having to unplug the whole box when not in...

Resolved! Streaming

Streaming from android to TV. Now TV will not allow secondary streaming. I have unlimited data and wish to watch programswhile away in caravan. Have cable link from phone to hdmi and connection.

Resolved! Hi

I’ve cancelled all my pass and just wondering when my trial ends will it take money out of my bank account will I able to watch Netflix when it ends 

Now t.v. app

My now t.v. app has disappeared of my now t.v. box. I cant watch any entertainment but im still paying for it, anybody had this happen?

Problem loading

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User Hey, can anybody tell me whether bbc iplayer does not work anymore on a now TV stick as for the past 3 days everytime I have  gone to watch it it just says problem loadi...

App not working on LG

I was asked to update the app on my LG tv and since then i cannot watch anything. It either freezes, asks for my login or i get an unable to load video message. Cheers Now TV

FBI’s Most Wanted coming to Now TV

Hi Fans of FBI Guess what, the spin off FBI’s Most Wanted is coming to Sky/Now TV on 17th September (TBC). All I can say is that I like FBI, which is on my never miss list,  but apart knowing this new show is a spin off I know nothing about it, oth...

FBI’s Most Wanted.jpg

Now tv restart

Hi could anyone help me my black box keeps restarting not sure why that is. It gets to the let's started page then cuts off and restarts 

Sky sports day pass

Hi I am trying to activate my free sky sports day pass. It says to activate it just go to any sky sports channel on my now tv stick and it will be activated but it wont. Also after I have used the free pass how can I stop the charges? Thanks