cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Broadband

I moved address 2 weeks ago I cant get through to customer services as i don't want to continue with your service. I have being charged 25 pound bearing in mind it hasn't been used for over 2 months and you will see that. I would like a refund and my...

Paymeants

I have cancelled my now tv but still getting charged how do I get my money back thank you 

Now TV set up

Hi, I've just moved. The new place has a non smart LG TV with a now TV box attached. I also have broadband. I joined now tv and followed instructions. It worked and I started watching using a ruku app as a remote. It worked... For about an hour. Now ...

Resolved! Player not working on Youview Box

I have rebooted my router and YouView box as first troubleshooting. I get the home screen but it just won't play any content. I get Sorry, something went wrong. Please go back and try again. I have no problem with using the Now TV app on my android p...

Used all device swaps

Hi, I'm looking for help. Trying to watch but I've been blocked until next month because I used all my device swaps. Was unable to watch because more than 1 device was streaming, so removing the "already registered" devices, tablet and chromecast, an...

New platform not user friendly

Why the hell did now tv change a perfectly working platform to the absolute junk that's recently been updated..... Also still no catchup TV looks like I'll be off when this month's up

Unskippable adverts

The unskippable 30-40 second adverts before every programme are an absolute joke. Why do you keep advertising the same old junk? It’s either the same adverts for programmes I clearly don’t want to watch as I haven’t been tempted the first 50 times yo...

Renewal broadband process?

Hi all, My broadband is due to end with nowtv in Novemeber will this auto renew at the same price (fabfibre 25 a month) or will i need too choose a different plan? many thanks   sam