cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

account issues

I have signed up for Now TV, and have been billed by them, however on my account page, under bills and payments, it does not have any information.  it says there are no upcoming payments? How do I  resolve this?

Resolved! Vulnerable Customers Out of Service

I organised my grandmother to switch from Post Office to NowTV phone and broadband. She is classed as vulnerable with all her other services due to be being amputee, wheelchair bound, lacks a mobile, lives alone (the list can keep going when you're 8...

Network issue Roku box on Samsung TV

I have a Roku box on my Samsung TV and a Stick on my Hi Sense. I switched broadband supplier recently and had a few days of network issues, which, thankfully, I have now managed to resolve.My PC now reconnects to my Home Network automatically, as it'...

Now tv stick

I’m looking at getting a tv stick which has a month of entertainment and cinema already on the stick but I’m already a now tv customer and app is useless on Samsung tv. As I’m already registered can I get the free month it should I cancel my subscrip...

Broadband down

For the people having trouble with broadband tonight .... I unplugged mine from the wall for 20 mins plugged back in presses the reset button and all working again ... Might be worth a try for you guys 

Resolved! Help asap

Hi, whenever I try to watch something it comes up with:“please check you have the correct entitlements to view this channel” Any help with this would be highly appreciated  

Broadband

Does anyone know how to request a paper broadband bill to be sent to my house?

Broadband not working

Our broadband has never been great, at the moment it is connected to a PS4 in one room, but not to the TV/Amazon stick in the other, both rooms are less than 6 meters away from the box.After live chat the bot has suggested we restart the router but w...

Email change

I want to change my email because the email I’m currently using, I no longer have access to. I can’t remember the password either and since I don’t have access to the email I can’t reset the password.

Resolved! LG tv

I have LG TV but no boxes. As homeless can't have a DD and will a pass with no subscription help?