cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

nowtv voucher code

I rang talk talk yesterday to ask them to add sky sports back to my oackage and they said i need a now tv voucher so i went ahead and got one but they havent sentme a code i have rang talk talk back and they said theyve sent it out again and ive stil...

Being charged twice every month

Hi,Can anyone help?I am being charged twice for the entertainment package. Every month I contact Now tv to tell them and they say I haven’t, so I always have to provide screenshots of the money being taken out, then they refund me.I asked them to sor...

Wrong address

I had an email telling me I could get a fire stick, ordered one but it didn’t have my address number so it was returned back to sender. How to contact to sort this?! Live chat is a bot that doesn’t help. Is there some kind of email? thanks

Trying to cancel a card for my mother in law

My mother in law made a one time payment in October for now tv for her son and myself and then we changed it in our name we thought we had cancelled it but money has kept going out of her account she is 83 she has no internet in her house she has no ...

Resolved! Why can’t I get broadband

Hi  I am wanting to switch my broadband provider, I am currently with BT. When I went on the nowtv broadband checker it said it was available with my postcode, but as soon as I put my landline number in it said no broadband was available ?? please he...

Website typo

I thought NowTV would like to know that they have a typo on their website: "No contact option" really?I would email them about the error but can't find an email address.

got NOW free with vodaphone entertainment but......

HI i had a choice of what i would like free with my mobile contract (amazon,spotify etc) so figured i would try now tv. i signed up etc etc but i cant watch ANYTHING .. unless theres channels for freeloaders im missing...please help... lol

NowTV app

Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue: I use my iPhone now tv app as the remote control for my NOW tv stick as the baby chewed the remote. But for the past couple of weeks I’ve not had the option to connect the app to the now tv stick. Is ...