cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

WiFi not working

WiFi stopped working part way through watching TV. All devices not working. I have restarted router and signal is strong. NOW technical issues checker show no issues. 

Resolved! Help

My Now tv doesn't work on my tv. It has for a couple of years and then the app disappeared. When I get it working again I am asked to reset the stick, pair the remote and then I get to a screen on my tv. It says on your mobile device go to www.nowtv....

Factory Reset

I've just done a factory reset, however when I try to enter the six digit code, I get a message " whoops something went wrong please try again" any ideas or do I just bin NowTv and go elsewhere.

Landline and customer service

Landline doesnt take incoming calls but you can make outgoing calls.Customer service doesnt exist try contact them on website and sends you to the community.New customer not impressed I could claim Breach of contract.

Sorry there was an error in the player

Hi, I have an LG TV, a none smart version, I use a smartstick, to watch NowTv, for the last two days I can't watch anything, as I get, "sorry there's an error in the player" any ideas on a fix

Resolved! Mobile sports pass

Hi,  So I payed for 1 days sports pass on the 16th and this included a deal where I got 3 months of the mobile sports pass for free.When I go onto my account details and info on my passes it shows that it is there, however on my app on my phone it is...

Devices

Stupidly deleted devices and now saying can't change until October 1st 

Resolved! Issues with ITV Hub

I'd been trying to watch the new ITV show "Des", which is showing on my friends NowTV box, but not on mine. Any ideas what's going on? I've done a software update but nothing changed. Also, the shows never seem to change, it shows me the exact same o...

Cannot sign in to my nowtv on my devices

Past week I haven’t been able to sign in to my account via app or website via my WiFi but my WiFi is working as I’m able to use other streaming sites Netflix etc. It’s really annoying me because because I have 2 free devices space on my account so I ...

Sorry, we have been unable to add this item to the watchlist

Hi Forum Members Ever since the start of "Covid 19/Lockdown" I have been unable to to add any new shows, boxsets, etc. to my watch list, every time I try I get the following error: !  Sorry, we have been unable to add this item to the watchlist I g...