cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

adult sites

how do i unblock adult sites from my now tv?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Do you mean adult websites on the internet when using the NowTV Broadband service ?

If so go to My Account > Settings & Pins whilst logged in on here and switch off your Broadband Buddy setting.

Should you be asking about adult TV streaming sites via the NowTV App or from their NowTV devices, then NowTV doesn't offer these type of sites on their service.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps 

Hey Schnapps

You know it's usually young teenage males that ask about adult sites, it's not usually a good idea to encourage them.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy 

Wasn't encouraging anybody.

To access your NowTV Broadband Buddy settings you need to be the account holder firstly and the person who is the holder of the account must be 18 years or older.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps 

Hi again Schnapps

Sorry, you've missed my point, answering any question to a young teenager about adult sites is, believe it or not, can be seen as "encouragement".  And you may not know this but teenagers can and do swipe their parents ID in order to explore areas of the Internet their parents would rather they did not go.

That's why whenever a question comes up about accessing adult sites, on any open forum, should be left well enough alone, it's safer that way.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy 

Fair enough.

If you want NowTV to remove all trace of this thread, then ask a NowTV Staff Member to either remove or edit parts of any posts here where they believe it is necessary.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps 

Naw, not necessary in this case.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Uk bob , I encourage you to not be a wet sponge mate……….you’ve been locked away if you are not aware of teenagers and their behaviours. Educate yourself before preaching to others