cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Zzz

I would like to close my account on the 15th of July, 2014 because I am coming back to Poland

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

That’s five years ago; did you mean 2019?

But all you need to do, strictly, is make sure all your active Passes are Cancelled, which you can do for yourself under My Account/Passes & Vouchers.

If you want to go further than that, though, and delete your account, then here is what you must do:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Either way, you can’t action these things with a request in the Community, for obvious security reasons.

Please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Just to let you know I've edited your post - we don't advise sharing your address details on a public forum.

Thanks

Simon