cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yellow NOW TV stick!!

Hi, does anybody know which NOW TV stick has the yellow writing on it with the yellow remte control please?! Obscure question, I know! Thank you 😉

PJ x

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh, I would appreciate knowing the model of the NOW TV box with pink writing and pink remote control as well please.

I've a thing about colours....don't worry about it 😛

Thank you.

PJ x

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looking at the NowTV Retailers shop websites for example Curry's, the yellow colour coded nowtv stick seems to be just a colour scheme refresh from what i can tell (not sure if there is any specification changes from what i am aware of where it's purley comestic).

Where the yellow stick is bundled with an extra month cinema or entertainment pass together with a bundled one day sports pass over the black coloured nowtv stick.

The NowTV 4K Smart box in pink is a brand new model in the nowtv product line, which is a totally different model from the older smart box.

Where the Pink version 4K smart box doesn't have an inbuilt Freeview TV tuner, but does offer 4K for Netflix and YouTube with HDR plus has the newer smart remote with voice search and auto frame rate adjustment on the fly.

More info here taken from Curry's website.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/now-tv-tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/304_3021_30021_3969_xx/xx-criteria.html

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.

So - Just so I know I have understood you correctly - The yellow stick is cosmetic (thats fine - its just the colour I want...lol) and the yellow stick is only available if you get the stick bundle which includes both stick (yellow)> and passes? Otherwise, t he stick if bought alone is black?

And thank you for the pink box info...can you please tell me what model it is the pink one please? Again purely for cosmetic reasons as apposed to the 4k part...as my TV is not 4k...so irrelevant to myself....thanks again 😉

PJ x

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

From what i can gather the newer yellow stick option appears to be comestic only (perhaps @Tony-D would like to comment here ?).

The only place that you can purchase the stick without any bundled voucher passes in the box is from nowtv website shop.

Looking at their website shop, it seems like at the moment they are still only selling the standard black nowtv smart stick (maybe they are selling older stock first before introducing the yellow version on their website to buy ?).

If you go for the yellow stick with the bundled pass in the box from a local retailer such has Curry's or Argos, then make sure the outer box packing shows the yellow stick & remote controller picture on the box (where i am guessing through this transition period retailers will have stock on both coloured versions of the stick).

The nowtv Pink Smart 4K model number is 4631UK and if you don't have a 4K TV, then there is little point in spending the extra money on this nowtv box, unless you have a thing about shocking pink Smiley Very Happy.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

From what i can gather the newer yellow stick option appears to be comestic only (perhaps @Tony-D would like to comment here ?).

The only place that you can purchase the stick without any bundled voucher passes in the box is from nowtv website shop.

Looking at their website shop, it seems like at the moment they are still only selling the standard black nowtv smart stick (maybe they are selling older stock first before introducing the yellow version on their website to buy ?).

If you go for the yellow stick with the bundled pass in the box from a local retailer such has Curry's or Argos, then make sure the outer box packing shows the yellow stick & remote controller picture on the box (where i am guessing through this transition period retailers will have stock on both coloured versions of the stick).

The nowtv Pink Smart 4K model number is 4631UK and if you don't have a 4K TV, then there is little point in spending the extra money on this nowtv box, unless you have a thing about shocking pink Smiley Very Happy.

@schnapps Only cosmetic yes 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

The above was aimed at you my love...forgot to add your name, sorry x