cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrongful charge.

Hi.

I have been charged £11.99 twice for an entertainment pass which I cancelled and a £3.00 tv boost twice. My son in law got me a now tv stick as a present with free passes on it. Not used them. Cancelled them on the date that it said and I have been charged a total of £29.98 for something I have not benefitted from. Can you help me please.

Can you email on this address please:

[email removed].

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Entertainment pass is £9.99 per month where a £11.99 charge sounds like a Cinema Pass to me.

Pop over to live chat or send them a message using the web form enclosed on the link page below for further assistance with regards to your NowTV account or accounts.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can cancel Passes any time, including free or included ones, and the Passes will still be watchable up to Renewal date.

However, if you Cancel on the renewal date, or in many cases on the day before, you will likely be charged, as the payment cycle will already have commenced.

But further, if you had really cancelled, you would not have been charged for a second month.

So my suspicion is that you didn't manage to cancel at all (there are four stages, not obviously, and unless you complete all four, you haven’t cancelled).

So go into your account, doublecheck if the passes are still running, and if so cancel them again, making sure you stick with the process until it really is complete.

After that, email customerservices @ nowtv.com ( without the spaces) explain, and ask for your unused Passes to be refunded; they can check you are telling the truth.

See how you get on.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.