cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrong email given for sign up

Recently signed up for now tv and when asked to input email i put @gmail.co.uk instead of @gmail.com. I've changed the email address to the correct one but after confirming details it said they would send an email to confirm details of package I have bought etc (sent to the wrong one) hoping I'll be able to change this matter.. Has anyone had a familiar issue and will bank details be sent to email, and user name etc.
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
@Recently signed up for now tv and when asked to input email i put @Anonymous User.co.uk instead of @Anonymous User.com. I've changed the email address to the correct one but after confirming details it said they would send an email to confirm details of package I have bought etc (sent to the wrong one) hoping I'll be able to change this matter.. Has anyone had a familiar issue and will bank details be sent to email, and user name etc.

@Anonymous User

This guide linked below may help you.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-I-change-my-email-address

It does mention in the guide that a confirmation email may take up to 48 hours.

BTW - If you need to contact NowTV by clicking on the "contact us" in the green box on my above linked page, the system is offline at the moment until 6pm tomorrow evening due to a scheduled maintenance on their system.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello and welcome to the forum, 

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: How do I change my email address?

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
@Recently signed up for now tv and when asked to input email i put @Anonymous User.co.uk instead of @Anonymous User.com. I've changed the email address to the correct one but after confirming details it said they would send an email to confirm details of package I have bought etc (sent to the wrong one) hoping I'll be able to change this matter.. Has anyone had a familiar issue and will bank details be sent to email, and user name etc.

@Anonymous User

According to the help article that I linked on my previous post above, apart from that NowTV will send you a confirmation email within 48hours it also states that you need to inform NowTV that you have changed/updated your email address on your account.

To contact NowTV just click on the help article link and follow my instructions in my previous post.

Just be aware that NowTV "contact us" service is currently offline at the moment due to a scheduled maintenance update and should be back online this evening at 6pm Wednesday the 13th of April.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email (to the correct email address) soon.

Thanks

Andy