cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wifi

My Wi-Fi has been working fine since its been installed, however this afternoon it states internet may not be available. I have unplugged tried to refresh but nothing is working 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the green internet middle light on your NowTV Hub Router 2 or the white smiley face is not showing on the Hub 1 Router and you have double checked the cable between the back of the Router and the Telephone master BT socket is still connected and tried resetting the Router by holding in the reset button on the back of the Router for about 15 seconds, then you need to get in touch with NowTV.

You will find the telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team by going to My Account whilst logged in on here, then select Orders & Appointments, then click on the drop down arrow below Live date to see the telephone number to call.

Alternatively you can contact live chat by opening the link page below, select the most appropriate category, then pick the nearest help topic, then move towards the bottom of the screen page and click the green arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/