cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can I no longer watch new episodes same day ahead of air time?

Previously I could always watch new episodes the same day they air on sky - for example, I could watch the Monday episode of Walking Dead on my lunch break.  But now it seems to be restricted that I cannot watch the episode until after it airs at 10:15pm at night which is far too late for me with my working hours. What has changed? Any chance it will change back?  Thinking ahead, it was always great to watch Game of Thrones as soon as my partner and I finished work as it always crashed when we watched it live so the thought this great feature may now be gone is really annoying

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User that's only been available for episodes which are simulcast first thing in the morning along with the US. So it did happen with Game of Thrones, and most recently the season finale of Westworld, but it's an exception rather than the norm.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User that's only been available for episodes which are simulcast first thing in the morning along with the US. So it did happen with Game of Thrones, and most recently the season finale of Westworld, but it's an exception rather than the norm.