Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: White nowtv box to nowtv stick

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Janeeybobs 

The Black NowTV Boxes will run fine has normal.

Where the NowTV White Boxes will stop working totally after the 8th of October 2020.

Sorry got the above date wrong, where it's the 6th of October these white boxes will cease to work 😠.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I had the same problem with pin.  It was because the expiry date on my card needed updating.

The email is ‘help’ at the beginning, NowTV.com. This won’t let me post the full email address.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I managed to get through to ‘chat’ via the complaint section.

the white boxes will cease on 6th October 2020.

Apparently the stick offered is NOT a replacement’ but goodwill.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

I think this was to be expected soon as it was announced that it wouldn't be supporting NowTV Boost which is part of the focus for NowTV now. I am glad to see they have given people at least a month worth of notice so they can get a new device and are offering people a stick as goodwill. 

NowTV have certainly been focusing on getting rid of the old platforms which I see as a good sign they have stretched themselves too thin. EE TV I expect will be the next one to go. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Enapace EE have already announced that EETV will be switched off next March, and will be replaced by Apple TV boxes. Of course, Apple TV boxes don’t record.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@Mark_Weinreb 

Fair enough then I think that will be the last of the legacy devices that run NowTV left. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have a white box - any idea who I contact to get freestick? thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Try getting in touch with NowTV (good luck with that !)

the general email is ‘help  @ NowTV.com’ or try the ‘chat’ option.  The chat took me around the houses with no success so I eventually went via the ‘complaints’ route and got in touch with someone.  

They say the sticks  Are NOT a replacement but goodwill (only one offered to me) even though I (and many other people) have multiple white boxes.  You may be able to negotiate a discount in a stick.  I did that for my 2nd white box.  Apparently they’ve been out for about 7 years!!

good luck

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

@puss57cat the 'help' emails are being bounced. You need to email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Highlighted

You can get start to hdmi adapters 

0 Thanks