cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

White nowtv box to nowtv stick

Hi,

ive just received an email informing me that the white boxes are becoming extinct and replaced by the new nowtv stick.

Although youve kindly offered me a free replacement im still slightly uhappy as currently i have 3 white boxes where at least two of them my children use everynight to watch kids boxsets (2 boys in one room, one girl in another) at the same time. I just dont see why i should have to fork out nearly £50 for two more nowtv sticks. I have been a customer for few years. 

i look forward to a response. 

56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a white box - any idea who I contact to get freestick? thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try getting in touch with NowTV (good luck with that !)

the general email is ‘help  @ NowTV.com’ or try the ‘chat’ option.  The chat took me around the houses with no success so I eventually went via the ‘complaints’ route and got in touch with someone.  

They say the sticks  Are NOT a replacement but goodwill (only one offered to me) even though I (and many other people) have multiple white boxes.  You may be able to negotiate a discount in a stick.  I did that for my 2nd white box.  Apparently they’ve been out for about 7 years!!

good luck

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User the 'help' emails are being bounced. You need to email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also just been offered a free stick, to replace my white box. 

Unfortunately, none of my equipment has an HDMI port to plug it in to! 

Any suggestions? (other than buying a new television!) 

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can buy scart to hdmi, im assuming youve got a scart port? 😃

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Yes, I have scart, I'll have to look into various options. Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am not an expert but when you sort out which adapter to get, take into account that scart is for analogue signal and hdmi is digital. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  Good point, thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I own THREE white NOWTV boxes in different rooms but only offered ONE replacement. Why should I have to pay an extra £50 to replace my other two boxes which are already bought and paid for?

This is shocking customer service dressed up as though NOWTV are doing me a favour!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can get start to hdmi adapters