cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

White nowtv box to nowtv stick

Hi,

ive just received an email informing me that the white boxes are becoming extinct and replaced by the new nowtv stick.

Although youve kindly offered me a free replacement im still slightly uhappy as currently i have 3 white boxes where at least two of them my children use everynight to watch kids boxsets (2 boys in one room, one girl in another) at the same time. I just dont see why i should have to fork out nearly £50 for two more nowtv sticks. I have been a customer for few years. 

i look forward to a response. 

56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Frankly, I think this action by NowTV/Sky may well be illegal. When you purchased your white boxes it was with the reasonable expectation that they would go on working indefinitely - not just turned off on the whim of the supplier. I have 4 white boxes, a black box and a Roku box, how long before the other boxes are "turned off"? I shall be taking legal advice from "Which - Legal" 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same issue re payment process today - just says whoops there seems to be a problem. Can’t see anyway to contact other than the auto bot which was no help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem with pin.  It was because the expiry date on my card needed updating.

The email is ‘help’ at the beginning, NowTV.com. This won’t let me post the full email address.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi just read your message. Do they send you a Now TV stick out to you. I have emailed to say the box isnt working, just keep getting e mails back to say cannot find my account. Have sent them all my information. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You may be better off jumping over to live chat where you can web chat to a NowTV Adviser directly in real time.

Use the green chat button on this link below to reach live chat.

Should the chat button not open for you, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you have a white box they should send you a stick. It might be free, it might be £10 depending on where you obtained your white box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ur an idiot, they’re disabled because they are now prone to being hacked and are also obsolete, if you want a cheaper alternative buy a fire stick