cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where's my kit?

I've switched from plusnet and I've been cut-off for over a week now because nowtv didn't send out my initial kit in time.

I've called nowtv twice in the last 8 days and both times I've been promised that a replacement kit has been dispatched and will be with me in the next day or two. The last time I called was on Monday and was told it would definitely be with me yesterday - guess what, it never arrived.

Is there not a manager in NowTV that can have a look because I feel like I'm being fobbed-off by the telephone staff. I'm at the point of going back to plusnet - at least they provided me with a service. 

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately the forum isn't really geared up for fast responses and I'm not aware of any support managers on the forum. I'll try tagging a couple of the team here in case it gets a response @Anonymous User @Tony-D

I would have thought keep ringing the Combo Team would be your best bet, have you tried asking for a manager when you call?

The only other route I can suggest is to go via live chat, although you'll probably have to go through the same process again with them. If you want to try get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or expand the Anything Else section). Mention that you need to chat with a broadband advisor to make sure you are through to the right team.

Good luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, you've been really helpful. I can't use live chat - the only access to internet I now have is at work and so I can't spend a lot of time doing live chat I'm afraid, hence me calling them 😞

I've been trying to get my kit delivered since 30th October - way before I got migrated from plusnet and I'm just giving up on NowTV as a credible broadband provider. I can't afford to keep ringing them and running up my phone bill when really they should be dealing with this in a professional manner.

I'm miffed that I paid £22 for the "privilege " of transferring to nowTV from plusnet and also a further £39 for my first month, so £60 for me to not have a service. 

But thanks anyway for trying, it seems like NowTV don't want to sort-out this problem.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah, noticed your posts last couple of weeks. Don't know if it will help, but I'll keep tagging any NOW TV team members I see on the forum just in case. 

@Anonymous User are you available?

Also if you happen to know anyone with a spare Sky router that's not too old there's a good chance you can set that up and use it to connect while you're waiting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy again thank you for your help but I'm giving up on NowTV.

I spoke to another customer sales advisor yesterday who told me completely the opposite to what I'd been told 2 days ago. And I've been asked to wait another 3-5 days for the kit to arrive. I've been trying to chase this up since 30th October and I'm getting nowhere, just getting fobbed-off by the staff.

It's not for me to start chasing around for an old Sky router - NowTV should be sorting-out this mess which they have caused.

Obviously NowTV aren't at all interested in sorting this out so I'm going to cancel and ask for a full refund. And also take to FB and twitter and ISP review sites to warn people to stay well away from NowTV.

Again thank you for trying to help.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, hope you manage to get it all sorted out one way or another soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here absolute crap