cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB
Legend

What sort of a time do you call these, then?

There are some decidedly odd times on these two notifications I have had, when observed at 14:50 on 06-07-2019.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

I hope they have it filed under clockups, then....

Oh, and while we are on the subject, I really shouldn’t be able to ‘Accept Answer’ on one of my own postings, like this, now should I? Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many moons ago I flagged such issues, non-existent times and wacky dates. Just another thing the NowTV forum does wrong. You get used to all these stupid happenings when on these pages.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @RoyB 

Hi Guys

Yeah, I noticed these wacky times as well, I guess that it's another missing "feature" the Now TV boys will have to add.

Missing Piece Jigsaw.jpg

UK Bob

RoyB
Legend

I hope they have it filed under clockups, then....

Oh, and while we are on the subject, I really shouldn’t be able to ‘Accept Answer’ on one of my own postings, like this, now should I? Smiley Tongue