Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: What's with the adverts?!

@UnamusedGamer 

Promotional trailers is nothing new. 

Amazon Prime does it.

Paramount+ does it (which we will get when it launches next year). 

The massive difference between Prime and NOW/Paramount+ is that you can skip the promotional trailers.

If NOW introduced the skip button maybe for those paying for boost then it wouldn’t be too bad.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
LRJANOME

On a similar subject, having had no success with the online chat, which is quite frankly horrendous and irritating, I have recently been given a free Entertainment week, but then automatically signed up for Boost at £5, without any consent from Now (SKY). To say I want a refund and an apology is an understatement.

0 Thanks
Joriginaloak
Advocate

These ads are very annoying and unacceptable! If they don’t stop I’ll be cancelling my subscription! I do not pay to watch advertisements! 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Joriginaloak 

It’s simple, if you don’t want adverts then you pay for boost.

Whilst I don’t agree with adverts, it’s what most of the services do in the US. Pay for a service and get adverts, pay premium and get no adverts.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-without-ads

If it’s just promos for NOW content at the start then there is nothing that can be done.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks