Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What happens now?

Hi Members,

Thanks for reading and replying. 

Just signed up to Now TV with entertainment and cinema pass.

The first thing to check out Game of Thrones and noticed from seasons 1 to 5 has an expiration of 21 days left. 

Im really disappointed as ive heard great things about this ahow and wont be able to enjoy it properly.

What can I do guys?

Why would they remove a popular show like me who hasn't seen it. 

Where else would it be available?

Thanks again

10 REPLIES 10
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hey there @Anonymous User 🙂

It is due to the rights to the show are expiring. NOWTV are only able to have shows and movies on demand for so long.

They do tend to bring popular shows like GoT back but that could be before season 8 starts I think next year. 

You will find Sky Atlantic on the entertainment pass has live showings quite regularly. 

The only suggestion to watch GoT elsewhere is to buy them I'm afraid. 

Or, if you join LoveFilm rentals on Amazon, you can rent the DVDs one by one. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Casey,

Thanks for your speedy reply ill have to check Atlantic on the entertainment or pray when season 8 comes they will show them all again. 

Such a bummer man watching S1 E1 right now as we speak lol, 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No problem. 😉

Sorry it isn't the news you wanted though.

As far as I am aware, they have always bought the previous seasons back about a month or 2 before the latest season premiere.

If you watch as much as you can whilst it is here, get a free trial of LoveFilm after it leaves (don't forget to cancel if you don't want to keep it) to watch even more and get yourself ahead. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The other option is to keep an eye on the Sky Atlantc Atlantic channel listings as they regularly repeat seasons of GoT live on there. These don't get added as catch-up on NOW TV so you'd have to be willing to watch them live on NOW TV instead, but for instance you can pretty much guarantee they show all the seasons over the Xmas period for binge watching with leftover turkey sandwiches.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your posts, some cracked me up lol :).

Another solution that came to mind, HBO NOW which is a streaming service would this work:

1) On a PS3 or Samsung TV

2)  the fact I live in the United Kingdom, I know some american streaming sites don't allow for it to work like HULU

Thanks for your help on the matter, If it does work I can always cancel my sub and continue with HBO, I did visit the site nothing about being in the UK like HULU does.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://order.hbonow.com/?camp=NOWM152

Ignore that, a message came up saying im not in the US.

FFS lol 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Would also suggest signing up (free of charge) to "Sky's Never Miss" show tracking feature which will send you an email alert when TV shows you are interested in come back or are new to the Sky service.

http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/ 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Guys and Girls,

To save the aggrovation I just brought the DVD boxed set Seasons 1-6 :).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Game-Thrones-Season-1-6-DVD/dp/B018SBS8OW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1499723794...

I know it will be money well spent, especially seeing the Boobies :), jesus there was a lot in S1 E1 HAHAHA.

Thanks guys for all your help, I will still keep the sub for NOW TV as there might be a film or a series I want to watch and adds additional content to my Virgin TiVo

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi Guys and Girls,

To save the aggrovation I just brought the DVD boxed set Seasons 1-6

Excellent move @Anonymous User you clearly have the makings of a complete Thronie addict like myself and such impetuous impatience gives me confidence that you will soon join me on Team Dany 😉

image.png

Enjoy the rest of the episodes and give King Joffrey a playful slap around the chops from me!

#ThroniesUnite #TeamDany