cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Website

Can I just say I think the new-ish website kind of sucks. Even once you login you get all the marketting stuff about buying a pass or a bundle and it's actually quite difficult to get to what we're here for - the TV programmes!

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Must admit I agree about the homepage, it's a bit of a resource hog on my tablet, reducing it to a crawl to start with.

However, if it helps you now have to click where it says TV Passes at the top of the homescreen to get to the watch section of the website, where you can then login and watch in the browser.

Alternately, the direct link to movies is http://watch.nowtv.com/movies
and the direct link to entertainment is http://watch.nowtv.com/entertainment

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Totally agree with you there, on my Windows 10 Tablet which is plenty fast enough surfing virtually all the website pages out there, for some reason since the introduction of the new NowTV home page with the extra broadband and new smart box stuff added, my tablet takes forever to change pages and login to the forum takes at least about two to three minutes. Smiley Sad

Any computer geeks or knowledgeable people out there can give me some guidance in my tablet settings on how to speed up my browser experience on the NowTV homepage (BTW tried with both Microsoft Edge Explorer and Google Chrome).

Any assistance would be much welcomed.Smiley Happy

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps

I don't have any trouble logging into the forum, as long as I go straight to community.nowtv.com and the top-left corner menu is visible from the community as well. 

I now just avoid going to the NOW TV homepage at all!

Perhaps @Anonymous User can feedback our grumbles!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks guy's.

I will pass it down the line for you 

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to confirm that I have passed all your comments onto the web team and they will take a look at it.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Probably too late to add a comment but the homepage causes my Fire tablet to basically freeze for a few seconds when I try to click on 'help' to get to the forum. Sometimes it cause the silk browser to crash. 

Once I'm on the forum though, everything is fine. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂