cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Watchlist problem

I have tried endless times, and for some reason, My Life is murder, will not add to the watchlist it keeps saying list is full, but if I put on a new film or other program it is working, It was on the list and it was taken off not by me.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @superglo2012 

I just tried attempting to add this TV show to My TV Watchlist from my Android tablet NOW App and it comes up with this error on the screen shot below.

I couldn't even find this TV show during a search on the tablet NOW App and had to go into the dedicated on Demand NOW Alibi channel to find it right at the bottom of the screen.

Perhaps the @ContentTeam can offer some further assistance on the matter ?

Screenshot_20220929-140434_NOW.jpg

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi, This is being looked into. Apologies for the delay. Thanks @schnapps @superglo2012 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam 

Both the search and adding this particular TV show to my Watchlist is now fixed 👍👍.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ContentTeam 

Spoke too soon My Life is Murder is broken again 😡.

Was working fine yesterday when I posted above where you could find the TV show under the NOW App search and also add to your Watchlist.

I am seeing the same issue and error message on my first post on this thread.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Sorry for the delay, this is still being investigated by our technical team. Hope to get fixed soon. Apologies for the inconvenience. @schnapps