cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching and choosing a film......have I missed a change ?

Hello, please inform me........I have an ‘Entertainment’ pass, and have done and enjoyed so for several years (following on from what was LOVE Film)........with above pass I have been Albee to watch a selection of fils plus ‘catch up’ etc.

As I have tried to explain (perhaps poorly) I seem to now only to be able to watch films if I purchase a ‘Cinema’ pass and to continue to watch ‘catch up’ only (only) via my ‘Entertaiment’ pass .........has something changed....have I or did I miss something over the past months........please advise, explain........thank you

Tinkerbell 77
1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

With an Entertainment pass, you can watch a range of Sky non-Movie Channels, live and on catchup, and if they happen to show any films, you can watch those.

If you want to watch the Movie Channels, you need a Movies pass.

It’s been that way for as long as I can remember.

There might have been some special deal for a while after LOVE Film folded, but it was always an Amazon thing, not a NowTV thing, so I don’t see why NowTV would have a deal there; and even if it had been a NowTV thing, it surely would have turned into a Movies pass, not an Entertainment one.

Is it possible you had some such deal from Amazon, and have got confused about which app or Stick is involved here?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.