Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Thom77 

Amazon says this:-

A Season Pass gives you the option to buy the entire season of a current and soon to be airing TV shows up front. Any episodes of the show that have already been broadcast are immediately available to watch from Your Video Library. As new episodes air, they will automatically be made available in Your Video Library, usually within 24 hours of broadcast.

I will do more research but I'm really thinking that you buy the whole lot

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77 

I've posted on amazon forum, I will let you know 🙂

Thom77
Elite 2

@Lindzi 

It does seem like you'll get all 24 future episodes for that £18.99 price and that does seem like a good deal....you'll just have a long time to wait until the deal pays out fully!!!!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 @Lindzi 

Took a screenshot for you but yeah £18.99 is for the entire season.

6780FF5C-3E5E-44D5-8DB2-4A0F839892C4.png

Lindzi
Elite

@gavs82008  thank you. I think it's for the full 24 episodes, so I'm going for it. Nothing on Disney is remotely interesting to me so it is way cheaper just to buy the season on Amazon. 

Thom77
Elite 2

@gavs82008 @Lindzi 

Certainly buy your 24 episodes in HD for a decent £18.99.....rather than £2.49 each!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't generally pay extra for stuff on Prime Video, but I may have to think about that again!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite

@Thom77 

The first few episodes have been good. It's gone quite dark....but I like it!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Don't blame ya! There's only so many times you can watch The Lion King, right? 😂

I did have 6 months of Disney+ but it was a freebie offer, and I'd pretty much watched everything I wanted to in a couple of weeks!! My plan is still to wait until we're onto the last few eps, sub and binge watch the entire season to catch up ready for the season finale timed to perfection just before my sub ends so I can cancel again! So with a bit of luck at least we can talk about the final episode together!! 

Regards the season pass I've never bought them on Amazon, but I have bought some on iTunes and on there it works as you describe, you get the whole season despite the gaps, and each episode popped up the day after it was aired, so I'm sure Amazon will do the same.